The Geo-TraxSAT+ is a small, portable satellite tracking device that provides customizable, cost-effective monitoring of a wide variety of assets such as fleet vehicles and assets, intermediate bulk containers, boats, trailers, and off-road vehicles and more.
- 100% web-based satellite tracking…no software to install.
- Quick installation: Use industrial adhesives, brackets or screw mounts.
- Operates on 5v external line power, 8-22v regulator cable, or (4) AAA Lithium batteries.
- Asset-ready design: Allows for easy installation and field management without the need for antennas or external power.
- Automatic alerts: Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of pre-determined range.
- Motion sensing and vibration, low battery, and diagnostic messages.
- Web-based satellite tracking of powered and non-powered assets, such as intermediate bulk containers, vehicles, boats, trailers, and off-road vehicles in cellular-denied environments. Global coverage in 120+ countries!
- Dimensions: 2.7 IN (H) x 3.25 IN (W) x 1 IN (D) (with brackets)
- 3.6oz/102g (with 4 batteries and mounting hardware)
- Satellite Tech: Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network
- Line power: 5v DC or 8-22v DC with regulator cable
- Battery Type: (4) AAA 1.5v lithium Provides 1.5+ years of battery life removes the need to purchase expensive proprietary batteries for replacement.
- Operating Temp: -30° to +60° C NOTE: The unit shall remain operational over the -40° to +85°C range, though may experience battery life and RF signal degradation
Unlimited Monthly Satellite Tracking! No Overages! No Long-Term Contracts or Commitments!
- 5 Minute In-Motion Tracking Updates – $39.95 per month
**Device must be activated prior to installation. Upon activation, charges will be pro-rated for the current month.**
- Geo-TraxSAT+ satellite tracking device
- 4 AAA Lithium Batteries (Included with Device)
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Combined Serial, 5v LP, I/O Cable (Sold Separately)
- Combined Serial, 22v LP, I/O Cable (Sold Separately)
From govt and private fleet tracking to monitoring remote assets, shipping vessels, and more, OkieTrack understands and can deliver an integrated solution, tailor-made to your specific needs. Through continued development of our core GPS tracking products, along with U.S based tech support and order fulfillment, we stand ready to help your organization achieve all of its goals and objectives. Your success is our success. We are happy to be of service and look forward to hearing from you. It’s the OkieTrack difference! “Cutting-Edge GPS Tracking in Oklahoma & Beyond.”
Designed and built as the most adaptable platform on the market, OkieTrack deploys the IntelliMatics™ GPS Tracking System. The portal combines the power of a cellular-based GPS tracking system and wireless networking capabilities that seamlessly track mobile vehicles and monitor high-value remote assets.
GPS stands for Global Positioning System. Each Geo-Trax™ device has a small antenna that receives signals from a constellation of 32 GPS satellites. Using the timing of signal reception from multiple satellites, the device calculates its own position, speed and elevation. Civilian GPS signals are transmitted free-of-charge by the U.S. Government. Each Geo-Trax™ device combines an integrated GPS receiver and a wireless modem. The radio transmits GPS-calculated positions back over a wireless network. Location and course data is then uploaded to the Network Operations Center servers. Authorized users monitor vehicle movement on maps and reports displaying route information, stop location/ duration and other valuable information.
Yes. The IntelliMatics™ System does not require any out-of-pocket investment in servers or related GPS tracking software. Our systems are equally cost-effective for one vehicle to one million, and a rapid ROI is a virtual certainty!
The hardware consists of one of our Geo-Trax™ devices installed within each mobile or fixed asset you want to track. If wired into a vehicle, negligible power would be drawn from the vehicle’s own electrical system. If the selection were a wireless Geo-Trax™ solution, the device would operate on its own internal rechargeable battery or extended battery pack. The device will consist of an integrated GPS tracking receiver, antenna, plus a wireless data radio module connected to a cellular antenna. Software (SAAS) is a secure suite of web pages, that we provide, accessible to authorized users only, available on any PC running Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later. The IntelliMatics™ System is also accessible through most web-enabled iOS and Android mobile devices. No other hardware or software is required.
Good question. All of our competitive pricing is clearly advertised on each respective device and service plan page. We always offer volume discounts, so please contact us today at (405) 513-4552 if you happen to have questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Inventory fluctuates.** We strive to ship most packages the same day by UPS Ground (3-7 Day). If a faster UPS shipping method is preferred, that option can be selected during online checkout. This would allow the shipment to be tracked and insured for loss or damage. In certain select cases, we might also offer shipping via USPS. However, this is the exception, not the rule. Please call (405) 513-4552 if USPS shipping is desired. **Due to UPS weekend and holiday restrictions, we WILL NOT be able to offer delivery on those specific days. We DO NOT ship via FedEx. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.**